PANDRA is proud to present our brand new feature – a stylish and dynamic arcade strategy called Stone Age, a game so wild natured that it’s like a beast that’s hard to tame.
Our game app will carry you back to prehistoric times, to the era when men first attempted to conquer the wilderness, and one law governed all: the strongest shall survive.
You shall become a chief of a Neanderthal tribe and you shall undertake a difficult quest: to provide food and protection to your fellow tribesmen. Whether your people will prosper and your wives are content shall depend only on you. You are going to hunt wild animals with no help from anyone. Your enemies are belligerent and tireless, yet who said that one strong warrior cannot win a war?
You must always stay on guard in this hostile environment – so whenever you see an enemy approach – don’t think too long before you throw your club at him – if you’re fast enough, you’ll stay alive and carry on providing for your tribe. If you’re good at fulfilling your chores and all of your tribesmen are well-fed – you’ll get a reward: a harem of as many wives as you wish. Isn’t that what every alpha male dreams about?
Besides, each player can build a village of his dreams amongst the bare cliffs to be inhabited by Neanderthals, each of them bringing a special bonus. Some may even succeed to bring a shaman to their village and thus become invincible.
The many features of Stone Age include:
- a unique combination of game genres;
- numerous and various enemies;
- diverse rewards and bonuses;
- interesting and vivid locales;
- simple intuitive controls.
With each new level the locales become more dangerous and the number of enemies grows, while the mission time becomes shorter and shorter. The early levels are a piece of cake, but wait till you get on to the next ones – it will be a death match.
Stone age lets you find your inner Neanderthal, feel like one of the prehistoric people and unleash your wildest instincts – says the game’s producer – this time we have managed to produce a literally savage game – in the good sense of the word – that is both engaging and fun. At the same time, we set our goal to make a game app that could be launch at a any spare second or, for this matter, paused any second, but not long=) I believe that PANDRA team did excellent at this.
Stone Age works both on iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 generation and iPad 2, so we hope that all connoisseurs of the genre will be able to enjoy it. Our app will be an exciting treat for mobile gamers, as it combines pure drive with a unique combination of genres – it’s an arcade strategy with social mechanics – so not even the most sophisticated will be left indifferent.
PANDRA web-site: www.pandra.ru
Stone Age on iTunes:
- Related Articles
- Related ArticlesStone cladding means the application of a thin layer involving genuine as well as artificial stone towards the interior as well as exterior of an building or even home. This enables for a new reduction...Stone cladding describes the application of a skinny layer associated with genuine or even artificial stone on the interior as well as exterior of a building or maybe home. This gives for any reduction of...Stone cladding means the application of a lean layer regarding genuine or artificial stone towards the interior or exterior of your building or maybe home. This allows for a reduction associated with weight...Stone cladding refers to the application of a slender layer of genuine or perhaps artificial stone towards interior or perhaps exterior of the building or home. This will give for the reduction connected with...Stone cladding identifies the use of a slim layer regarding genuine or perhaps artificial stone towards interior as well as exterior of the building or perhaps home. This will give for some sort of reduction...
- Latest Articles
- Latest ArticlesMain Reasons Why Owners of Small Business Need to Employ Bookkeeping Software In owning a small business, one of the vital needs is your excellent effort. Time is viewed crucial in any business for even any...With today's high energy prices, garage door insulation is at least as valuable as everywhere else in your home. The number of uninsulated garage doors sold continues to diminish as consumers demand energy...The first thimble ever produced in England was in 1695 by a Dutch metal worker named Lofting. He called the "thumb-bell," because it was worn on the thumb when in use, and shaped like a bell. This shape...An accidental knee to the nuts, a poorly-timed thrust between the sheets, or a ground ball to the private area – all of these can lead to serious pain in the junk. A throbbing member is always a dreadful...Copyright (c) 2014 Chuck BauerRecently a major company that I train for announced plans for a sales contest that would run over the next six months. The consultants who qualified would, along with their spouse...