Himplasia from Himalaya: Natural herbal remedyHimplasia from the house of Himalaya is a natural herbal remedy which has the ability to promote maximum prostate health and a host of other functions such as urogenital function, reproductive function as well as bladder function. This gland actually goes through two main periods of growth. The first time, when the boy is in early puberty and it almost doubles its size and after the boy has grown into a man and is in his mid twenties, it grows again.
As the man ages, the enlargement of the prostate can be considered to be a common part of aging and happens to almost all the men as they get older and as mentioned before has an important function in urination and reproduction.
Himplasia from Himalaya has got an amalgamation of herbs such as Tribulus terrestres, Areca catechu, Crataeva nurvala, Asparagus rasemosus and Caesalpinia bonducella. The Enzyme 5 alpha reductace which is responsible for converting testosterone is inhibited by Himplasia. The alpha-receptor blocking is also possessed by this herbal cure which helps in improving urinary flow as well as maintains bladder and prostate health.
Ingredients in Himplasia from Himalaya
- Areca nut palm / Puga / (Areca catechu) – This nut contains many alkaloids which belong to the pyridine group and physiologically, the most important is arecoline. The nuts, in powdered form are recommended many a diarrhea and urinary disorders.
- Processed agate / Akika pishti – This is considered to be a cardiac tonic and known to reduce heart palpitations.
- Bonduc nut / Putikaranja / (Caesalpinia bonducella) – This herb, also known as as Psychic Nut and Fever Nut, has long been considered an indigenous medicine and also as an anti-periodic. Not only that, recent pharmacological studies have proved that it is also a diuretic, anti-diuretic, muscle contractile properties, anti-microbial and an adaptogenic.
- Small Caltrops / Gokshura / (Tribulus terrestris) – The main constituent of this herb, harmine has diuretic properties and is also used as a tonic and also as an aphrodisiac which is known to increase the production semen.
- Three leaved caper / Varuna / (Cratavea nurvala) – A deciduous tree in nature, Varuna is found all over India especially by the river banks. It is considered to be a diuretic, demulcent, tonic, anti-inflammatory and lithontriptic.
- Asparagus / Shatavari /(Asparagus racemosus) – This herb, Shatavari is known for supporting the male as well as the female reproductive system and contains triterpene saponins - Shatavarin I – IV which are phytoestrogen compounds.
Benefits of Himplasia from Himalaya
- Helps in maintaining a healthy prostate,
- Helps in maintaining normal urinary output,
- Helps in promoting a healthy reproductive function,
- Helps in free urinary flow,
- Helps improving fertility.
- Helps in promoting healthy bladder functions,
- Is proven to be a safe as well as cost-efficient approach for supporting the overall normal urogenital functions.
- Author Articles
- More From This AuthorHow can I lose my weight? A popular question people keep on asking all the time is “how can I lose my weight?.” They search for best diet plans, exercises, surgery and medicines. Some people just give up...Top 10 natural arthritis remedies to get rid of Arthritis pain Do you think arthritis pain is not curable? Great news! One can now avoid the intolerable joint pain with the help of arthritis natural ...How Natural Remedy For Arthritis Works? Arthritis is a painful condition where is becomes impossible to move joints and the severity of the arthritis increases in winter when the air is cold and humid....Protein Conditioner Repair & Regeneration from Himalaya The hair of human beings gives a unique identity to the overall personality of an individual. Thus, taking care of the hair becomes a must since...Herbal treatment for healthy liver function Herbs are one of the best alternatives for many a liver condition which include many types of liver diseases. This is due to the fact that treatments in terms of...
- Related Articles
- Related ArticlesHigh cholesterol levels can damage your health and the need to take urgent action levels can be reduced to a more manageable one. Too much cholesterol can lead to the formation of plaque in the arteries, which...Natural medicines for high cholesterol can provide a very good alternative to prescription drugs for very good reasons, but one. Some examples include the availability, safety, or intolerable adverse reactions...In many parts of the world, having your own swimming pool or hot tub is a luxury, something they can only dream of, but in Long Island, New York there are thousands of homes with their own pools and hot...Each now and after that we listen to about goods that contain some exotic component that declare miraculous properties, from building up resistance to colds and flu, allergic reactions, boosting memory and...Obtaining an affordable California health insurance plan needn't be a difficult prospect if you put in the time and effort to research the marketplace to attract the best possible premiums available. If you...
- Latest Articles
- Latest ArticlesSo whether you’re looking to have a room painted, a faux finish on that new entertainment system or a complete exterior painting job that includes deck staining, board repairs and replacement, the Sandy...Working with electric devices and circuits is not an easy task. One has to take every step with great attention and precision so to minimize the chances of different electricity dangers like shocks and...Congratulations! You’ve been offered a promotion or a new position, but it’s across country. Whether you live alone or with a family, it’s a tough choice to make. Do you leave your comfort zone, friends...How often do you clean your teeth on a daily basis? If certain records and statistics are to be believed then the answer is not as frequently as you should be. With most people proffering that a hectic...Islamabad is a fabulous capital of Pakistan. Your visit will be full of enthusiasm on visit to most advanced Muslim country. There are numbers of flight from London to Islamabad. For cheap ticket you have to...