Motorcycle Eye Safety You protect your arms and legs by wearing the right clothes and shoes. You know that rocks can fly up and nail you at any time, so hopefully you are wearing proper riding boots to minimize the risk of injury. Wearing a leather or other thick material jacket protects your arms and chest as well as keeps you warm while you are on the bike. The temperature that you feel when you are standing still will not be the temperature that you feel when you get out on the open road, especially if it is windy or in the early fall.
But, one of the most important things you have to keep in mind when you are out on your motorcycle is the protection of your lovely face and eyes. Be careful ladies, because it is remarkably easy to scratch your cornea which can lead to dangerous eye infections and vision loss. There are many ways to keep your eyes safe while you are on the bike. Finding what works best for you is important so that you can ride safely and comfortably.
1. A Windshield
Buying a detachable windshield can minimize some of the debris and wind that comes flying past your face when you are out on the bike. Some people do not like the look of them on their bikes, however.
2. A Full-Face Shield Helmet
The choice of helmets for women is a matter of personal choice and comfort. For some, the feeling of being fully encased is comforting, but for others it feels claustrophobic. If you prefer to wear a helmet that does not cover your face, you will have to find an alternative.
3. Goggles or Riding Glasses
Okay, it is not the average person that can make the goggle look appealing, but it's not really looks you are going for here. The point is to protect your eyes.
4. A Helmet with a Visor
If you have a helmet that has a half-face shield or a visor, you are protecting your eyes, at least a little bit.
Remember, though: If you wear contacts, you will have to do a little more to protect your eyes because not only do you face problems from the dust and debris on the road, but you have to fight dried out contacts as well. If you have ever had to drive down the road with one contact dried and stinging, you know exactly what I mean.
Our business was start from Ebay.we sells motorcycle parts and motorcycle fairings on Ebay since 2008,we have served thousands of motorcycle rider worldwide and get thousands of good review. During these years we have acquired a lot of motorcycle parts selling experience and cooperate with many parts factory to ensure our service and products can outstanding. In the next few years, neverland-motor will work on improve the user experience and service, build our own inventory and shipping system that allows customers to get faster shipping service and more satisfaction. We will also continue to focus on motorcycle accessories and auto parts research and development work for customers around the world to provide more high quality personalized products and services. For more info about Motorcycle Fairings, please visit our website neverland-motor.com!
- Author Articles
- More From This AuthorThe Honda VFR750F is a sport touring motorcycle produced between 1986 and 1997. The fully faired motorcycle featured a reliable 98 horsepower (73 kW) liquid-cooled double overhead cam (DOHC) V4 four-stroke...The Honda VFR400 series of motorcycles were a related series of 399 cc V4-engined motorcycles, which were essentially scaled-down versions of the larger VFR models of the day. They were mainly developed for,...Last week, my neighbor bought a brand new scooter. It was a gas scooter with a sleek body and a gorgeous look. I couldn't help but ride it. It was an enthralling experience riding a fast gas scooter.Scooters...For those of us who have kids and motorcycles we have to realize that the same inner pull that drives us to the biker lifestyle very often is in our kids as well. If you have kids you know what I am talking...Tune-ups don't require ignition coil replacements. Sometimes you need to replace the spark plug caps on the ends of the wires, though. The resistance value should be around 5K ohms. Honda Tune up kits...
- Related Articles
- Related ArticlesThe Everglades are a huge expanse of green wetland occupying a large section of Florida. They have the distinction of being a World Heritage Site (UNESCO), and are amongst the top visited destinations in the...The concept of the McDavid Waist Trimmer is quite simple, nevertheless efficient: reduce pain and stress in your back while applying it gently supporting your back and abdominal muscles. But this is not the...If you are shifting or relocating then the option do-it-yourself seems to be tempting but this might cause a lot of trouble. So, it is better to let a professional do the job. In any shifting or relocations;...We all live in the world with the greater facilities of the internet, which gives us the wonderful opportunity to communicate and get the information about anything in the world. Millions of people all around...Despite the presence of the clutter that exists in the auto market today, the love for latest cars continues to grow fonder day by day. Ranging from various sizes to shapes, features to price, India still...
- Latest Articles
- Latest ArticlesWhat are the various methods of birth control available? Children can bring much joy into the lives of the parents who raise them – joy which many couples take pains to delay until the time is just right....When you decide to travel by plane, do you think about the deadfalls of flying? Many people are like you, they also do not account the deadfalls of flying when they decide to travel by plane. That is because...Step by Step International School it provides a quality education to the students and it has many private and governmental institutes. It is well known fact that children are fast learner than normal human...The Everglades are a huge expanse of green wetland occupying a large section of Florida. They have the distinction of being a World Heritage Site (UNESCO), and are amongst the top visited destinations in the...You probably have heard the term Integrated Pest Management before. Integrated pest management or IPM is an ecologically based pest management strategy that provides long-term management of pest problems with...