Motorcycle Eye Safety You protect your arms and legs by wearing the right clothes and shoes. You know that rocks can fly up and nail you at any time, so hopefully you are wearing proper riding boots to minimize the risk of injury. Wearing a leather or other thick material jacket protects your arms and chest as well as keeps you warm while you are on the bike. The temperature that you feel when you are standing still will not be the temperature that you feel when you get out on the open road, especially if it is windy or in the early fall.
But, one of the most important things you have to keep in mind when you are out on your motorcycle is the protection of your lovely face and eyes. Be careful ladies, because it is remarkably easy to scratch your cornea which can lead to dangerous eye infections and vision loss. There are many ways to keep your eyes safe while you are on the bike. Finding what works best for you is important so that you can ride safely and comfortably.
1. A Windshield
Buying a detachable windshield can minimize some of the debris and wind that comes flying past your face when you are out on the bike. Some people do not like the look of them on their bikes, however.
2. A Full-Face Shield Helmet
The choice of helmets for women is a matter of personal choice and comfort. For some, the feeling of being fully encased is comforting, but for others it feels claustrophobic. If you prefer to wear a helmet that does not cover your face, you will have to find an alternative.
3. Goggles or Riding Glasses
Okay, it is not the average person that can make the goggle look appealing, but it's not really looks you are going for here. The point is to protect your eyes.
4. A Helmet with a Visor
If you have a helmet that has a half-face shield or a visor, you are protecting your eyes, at least a little bit.
Remember, though: If you wear contacts, you will have to do a little more to protect your eyes because not only do you face problems from the dust and debris on the road, but you have to fight dried out contacts as well. If you have ever had to drive down the road with one contact dried and stinging, you know exactly what I mean.
Our business was start from Ebay.we sells motorcycle parts and motorcycle fairings on Ebay since 2008,we have served thousands of motorcycle rider worldwide and get thousands of good review. During these years we have acquired a lot of motorcycle parts selling experience and cooperate with many parts factory to ensure our service and products can outstanding. In the next few years, neverland-motor will work on improve the user experience and service, build our own inventory and shipping system that allows customers to get faster shipping service and more satisfaction. We will also continue to focus on motorcycle accessories and auto parts research and development work for customers around the world to provide more high quality personalized products and services. For more info about Motorcycle Fairings, please visit our website neverland-motor.com!
- Author Articles
- More From This AuthorThe Honda VFR750F is a sport touring motorcycle produced between 1986 and 1997. The fully faired motorcycle featured a reliable 98 horsepower (73 kW) liquid-cooled double overhead cam (DOHC) V4 four-stroke...The Honda VFR400 series of motorcycles were a related series of 399 cc V4-engined motorcycles, which were essentially scaled-down versions of the larger VFR models of the day. They were mainly developed for,...Last week, my neighbor bought a brand new scooter. It was a gas scooter with a sleek body and a gorgeous look. I couldn't help but ride it. It was an enthralling experience riding a fast gas scooter.Scooters...For those of us who have kids and motorcycles we have to realize that the same inner pull that drives us to the biker lifestyle very often is in our kids as well. If you have kids you know what I am talking...Tune-ups don't require ignition coil replacements. Sometimes you need to replace the spark plug caps on the ends of the wires, though. The resistance value should be around 5K ohms. Honda Tune up kits...
- Related Articles
- Related ArticlesSecurity is utmost important for anyone. Be it for an individual, for an organization or for a country. Peaceforce Security Group has become a pride name amongst various spheres in South Africa. Be it...Now that you have a home with a large garden, maybe your next project could be to make your lifelong dream a reality. To build a beautiful pool in your backyard that will solely be used by you, your family and...If you are preparing to go in for a epidermis elegance therapy, you must choose which therapy you want to go through. There are choices by which you can use spray tanning equipment and spray tan kits to do...Magnetic separators are used to remove ferrous impurities from a mixture of ferrous and other material. These separators are easily available at a price that is light to the pocket of customers. Mineral...Trying to find a doctor is oftentimes a very perplexing affair since it is not always you will come across excellent doctors just like Jesse Stoff MD. However, finding the best doctor is vital as this helps...
- Latest Articles
- Latest ArticlesSecurity is utmost important for anyone. Be it for an individual, for an organization or for a country. Peaceforce Security Group has become a pride name amongst various spheres in South Africa. Be it...Now that you have a home with a large garden, maybe your next project could be to make your lifelong dream a reality. To build a beautiful pool in your backyard that will solely be used by you, your family and...If you are preparing to go in for a epidermis elegance therapy, you must choose which therapy you want to go through. There are choices by which you can use spray tanning equipment and spray tan kits to do...The best in class asphalt paving Richmond VA companies and paving services are easily available in Richmond and its neighboring cities. Whether you need a new parking lot or a new asphalt driveway, or just...In today's economically strained environment, insurers are looking for more and more ways to improve operational efficiency and to reduce costs. In this scenario, many are resorting to policy administration...