If you happen to be an American reading this article then I assure you that you’re in the midst of the greatest financial paradigm shift in modern history. Furthermore you have a front row seat to this epic event. Hopefully you are one of the few that have been following this event closely and paying attention to options still available to you for protecting yourself from rising inflation, and the ever approaching economic crisis.
Hopefully, you’re not in the category of non believers thinking the government will save you. Doing your best pretending the day of reckoning is never going to come upon your doorstep, regardless of all the evidence you might have heard or read about. Regardless what level of defiance you carry around with you history will always be on the side of the truth. There is no prejudice here that will enter the equation regardless of what you think you would be entitled to. If I am sounding a little pessimistic, then I am making my point. There is nothing that will keep this economic crisis from coming and there is too much hard evidence and monetary history surrounding this to look the other way.
Some facts which are not open for any analyzing or debate.
• Fiat Currency – this is currency that is backed by the good faith of the government that issues it. It has no real or tangible value. It is printed “out of thin air”
• All national currencies are fiat currency.
• A universal example of a non-fiat currency. Gold and Silver are real money. Governments are incapable of creating this kind of money out of thin air. Gold and silver cannot be granted a “value” and then suddenly have that value removed or reduced by any action government or otherwise.
• The last “Real Money “in the United States was from 1944 -1971. When the US. Dollar was backed by 10% gold. In 1971 President Nixon signed an Executive Order that suspended the Bretton Woods Agreement that took the US. Dollar off the gold standard up to this day.
• Fiat currencies have a 100% failure rate throughout history. 11th century China was the first country to use and issue fiat currency.
All national currencies including the dollar, yen, euro, and pound are all fiat currencies. And remember, this subject cannot be analyzed or debated upon: Every single fiat currency that has ever been created throughout history wound up eventually being mismanaged and destroyed by world governments that created and controlled it.
Why it is that fiat currency has a 100% failure rate?
All through history world governments have been unable to maintain their currencies. There have always been two sides to any government constantly driving an escalating and tumbling dynamic. With this you have those who don’t want taxes or new taxes and on the other side you have those who want the government to give you everything for free.
In theory a sensible government might actually tell the truth to their citizens. Letting them understand that taxes are the price of evolution and progress and we are not in any business of handing out free meals. However the reality of governments is fat cat politicians enjoy living the high life on tax payer money. So no way would they turn sensible.
So consequently for the elected government politicians only one choice really exists. Lie to everyone, promise the moon and borrow into tomorrow so your kids and grand kids get stuck with all the bills. Believe it or not after enough time has passed people actually start to believe this is normal and nothing out of the ordinary is really wrong because they see businesses growing, taxes level off or drop and government hand-outs given to all.
The big problem with the economic crisis is governments having to borrow their way into financing their massive spending habits while not allowing taxes to increase enough to pay for new programs creates deficits. It is easy when you “Own” the printing presses, by flipping the “ON” switch you can generate all the “Money” that would ever be needed to satisfy any and all debts and obligations. The Federal Reserve purchases US debt from the US Treasury in the form of bonds, then they lend out the money to the markets with a simple push of a button from a computer. Then Bam that money is now in the money supply.
We have two groups, those opposing taxes along with those in favor of spending getting what they want year after year while little ever gets noticed, at least not right away. But there is a small reduction in value of the currency which was caused by the rising supply demand. All things being what they are all governments will in time choose the second course which with very few exceptions creates a continuing loss of confidence in every national currency. This is called inflation.
Inflation can be like a drug over time the space in between tax and revenue grows just as dependency on that drug grows over time using it. While spending, borrowing and generating more currency demands grow interest rates begin to increase.
This causes inflation to speed up eventually causing the process of currency debasement or the annihilation of people’s savings. The currency is then abandoned by all, who at the same time are trying to spend it or convert it into more secure forms of money as quick as then can. This situation causes the value of the currency to plummet while driving up costs for even the most basic items such as milk, eggs, bread and sugar to skyrocket. As this happens the savings of an entire generation can be destroyed. Thus the fate of all fiat currencies.
Here at this point is where you stand now. Each year, each decade you have noticed the purchasing power of your currency keep buying you less and less. The reality for people in the United States is they have been living in a hyperinflation society ever since President Nixon took the dollar of the gold standard in 1971 killing our money and changing it into fiat currency. Since the dollar was taken off the gold standard the dollar has actually lost 80% of its purchasing power. Remember the dollar is not money it has no value, the only thing the dollar has is a pre determined fate.
What has value is gold and silver. Which have been used since man left the cave. Throughout history gold and silver have always been a storage of true value. One 1 ounce gold coin back in the Roman Empire would have been able to buy food for a small family for about 2 months. That same one ounce gold coin today can still by a small family food for about 2 months. During these insane economic times buying physical gold and silver are your best chance to ride out the economic crisis and come out on top. “Cash is Trash” a quote from Robert Kiyosaki. Don’t save it as it has no value, owning hard assets is the key.
Tom Genot -
About The Author:
For informational, news, articles and videos for investing in gold and silver and where the best places are to buy it. You will also find information for preparing and protecting you, your family and your assets from the pending economic crises and destruction of the US dollar. Author Tom Genot, provides information and resources helpful to everyone. Insure you’re prepared beforehand. Check us out at www.coinbullion.net
- Author Articles
- More From This AuthorInflation is a serious problem that will affect any society overtime. Serious monetary stresses are created that will affect the most basic of needs such as food for your family to eat, fuel for your car or...Lately, many people in the world have been closely watching and reading the news reports concerning the current global economic situation. The European and American debt situation is now going out of control....For decades now, the world has been partying wildly, while drinking from the proverbial punch bowl of good times. Ever since the gold window was closed by President Nixon in 1971 governments have increasingly...At the end of WWI Weimar Germany was suffering from rising inflation, which was starting to get out of control. During a two year period from 1921 through 1923 Inflation was running away. During the time,...America has had a history of fiat currencies dating back as far as the American Revolution. Even before America’s colonists won their independence from the British. It was in 1775 that the Continental...
- Related Articles
- Related ArticlesIt’s no secret that the male organ changes as a man gets older, but how to control these changes and maintain optimum male organ health is often something of a mystery. Unfortunately, not all boys are taught...A Mother or Father will find themselves upon death in a high position in Paradise, and they will ask Allah, "By Allah, how can I be in a position such as this, when I feel I do not deserve such a position?"...From the first glance the River Seine in Paris may just look like a plain river which runs through Paris, but it happens to be much more than just that, having turned into a major tourist attraction and a...In our everyday living, we entertain ourselves with films, video clips, music and information on the portable unit, while traveling in bus or being at home. For online video most well-known source is ...In India, since 18th century when banks establishment started to now there are innumerous numbers of banks. Different banks are categorized into different sectors. Some banks are working on the private sector...
- Latest Articles
- Latest ArticlesIts summer and I have number of option available to visit. However, am short on budget. Therefore, I will try to get the list of top sites that are most suitable, safe and comfortable for me to visit and as...It’s no secret that the male organ changes as a man gets older, but how to control these changes and maintain optimum male organ health is often something of a mystery. Unfortunately, not all boys are taught...Dry, peeling male organ skin can send any man into a state of panic, especially when there is no obvious cause. Flakes of skin falling away from the Johnson are not only unattractive, they can appear as a sign...Discovering an excellent elder care facility in Los Angeles, CA is a job lots of families must endure. Because so many "baby-boomers" are already retired or retiring, lots of people are in the process of ...A Mother or Father will find themselves upon death in a high position in Paradise, and they will ask Allah, "By Allah, how can I be in a position such as this, when I feel I do not deserve such a position?"...