It’s tough when your baby won’t stop crying. You may be worried that something is wrong with your child, that you’ll lose your cool, that your parenting skills aren’t up to the job, or that you’ll never connect with your baby. But you can handle it! Learning the right techniques can help soothe an upset, unresponsive, or colicky baby while keeping you calm and in control.
It is common to feel frustration, anxiety, and even anger when faced with a crying baby-especially if your baby wails for hours on end and won’t calm down. No parent is ever prepared to hear that a child is anything other than happy and healthy, and a diagnosis of autism can be particularly frightening. You may be unsure about how to best help your child or confused by conflicting treatment advice. While it is true that autism is not something a person simply 'grows out of,' there are many treatments that can help children learn new skills and overcome a wide variety of developmental challenges. Equally frustrating is a baby who seems indifferent, upset, or who won’t cuddle or make eye contact with you.
In stressful situations like this-when your baby won’t stop crying or won’t respond to you and when you are feeling frustrated, tired and angry-you need to develop some strategies for taking care of yourself. When you’re calm and centered, you’ll be better able to figure out what’s going on with your child and soothe his or her cries.
1. Recognize your limits. Pay attention to internal warning signs when you are feeling overwhelmed. The sooner you spot your personal limits, the easier it is to plan ahead—for extra help, a break, an excursion outside or a quick pep talk from a friend or loved one. The small things you do to prepare will help you get in the best frame of mind to care for your baby.
2. Remember that time is on your side. For most babies, crying peaks at six weeks and then gradually eases off. There is an end to the crying on the horizon! You may have to put in a little extra work right now and be very patient, but things will get better.
3. Reach out for support. If you can, enlist help during the fussiest times of the day. Say yes when people offer to help with housework, meals or babysitting. Find a group of moms to talk to and get out of the house when you can. Knowing you have some help on the way can make a big difference.
4. You don’t have to be perfect. Parenting is not about perfection. It would be impossible to be fully present and attentive to an infant, especially a crying infant, 24 hours a day. Experts estimate that meeting your infant’s needs at least one third of the time is enough to support healthy bonding and secure attachment vibrating screen. Don’t worry about getting it exactly right all of the time. Instead, try to relax and enjoy the times when your baby isn’t crying.
You already know that no two babies are alike, but this reality may still hit you hard when you hear other parents talking about how easy their babies are or how their newborn sleeps peacefully through the night rotary kiln. It may take a bit of time to get in sync with your baby, but the extra work will be worth it!
- Author Articles
- More From This AuthorIn recent years, the high-speed rail, highway, housing and other infrastructure are developing rapidly in China, and the sand and stone industry also entered an unprecedented age. The number of the companies...The term 'primary crusher', by definition, might include any type and size of crushing machine. It implies that at least two stages of crushing are involved, but in many cases the machine which performs the...The stone directly falls into the high-speed rotary wheel from the above of the machine, under the driving force of the high-speed centrifugal force; it is impacted with high-speed and crushed with...In the current society with economy rapidly developing, we should always keep a clear head in the meantime of development. In recent years, along with the rapid development of the economy in our country, the...Ball grinder is mainly composed of charging and discharging, cyclone and rotation parts (like redactor, minor rotation gear, motor, electric machine, etc). Hollow axis is made of steel parts with a lining...
- Related Articles
- Related ArticlesWe all live in the world with the greater facilities of the internet, which gives us the wonderful opportunity to communicate and get the information about anything in the world. Millions of people all around...There are people who do not know that from time to time windows and doors need to be changed. They too have a specific life span and there comes a time when the change must be made. The window may look...Koa is one of the most popular woods on the market today, commanding high prices for Koa furniture , home accessories, and jewelry. Koa was originally reserved for use by the Hawaiian monarchy, but later...osCommerce Development, indeed, is one of the most preferred choices for internet merchants when it comes to starting an online business. This wonderful shopping cart software offers complete flexibility &...Any event – big or small, family function or business event, wedding or a corporate awards function should be held in the appropriate party venue for it to be a roaring success. Organizing a party or...
- Latest Articles
- Latest ArticlesThe gyro is responsible for maintaining flight stability while the radio-controlled (RC) helicopter is airborne. These essential devices make it easier for you to control the vehicle during sporadic wind ...Each car has unique features and a different target audience. We used the following criteria to evaluate the best remote control cars and the ages they are best suited for....Palms @ Sixth Avenue by MCL Land Pte Ltd is a unique sections of 32 freehold Three storey strata semi-detached buildings with attic room located inside Bukit Timah classy landed property. Produced by best...As legions of mothers and wives can attest, men aren't known for their tidiness skills. In fact, the average guy can likely handle all sorts of conditions that a woman would find absolutely intolerable. Even...What are the various methods of birth control available? Children can bring much joy into the lives of the parents who raise them – joy which many couples take pains to delay until the time is just right....