The United States could very well be on the path towards a deflationary collapse, far worse than America experienced during the Great Depression in the 1930’s. However arguably, the likely outcome is going to be even worse. The US is currently on the rails and headed right for hyperinflation and the destruction of the dollar. Overwhelming evidence has been abundant, America has known for a long time this problem exists. Yet the US Government and Federal Reserve have yet to come up with any viable solution to fix it.
All current indications are pointing to Hyperinflation in the United States, and destruction of the dollar sometime within this decade if not sooner. The Fed’s printing press was running full tilt from November 2009 through June 2011 with QE-1 and QE-2. Excessive money printing is still being done by the Federal Reserve’s printing press, however “covertly” this time, using dollar swap arrangements with foreign central banks to help bail out the world’s biggest banks yet again. The US dollar is under severe inflationary forces as the US money supply keeps getting larger and larger.
Over time as the US money supply keeps inflating, at some point in the not too distant future, the US dollar will become as worthless as the German mark was in 1923 to Weimar Germany. The prices for any and all goods and services including food, fuel, grain, and medicines will sky-rocket. This will bring upon America severe poverty as well as political and social unrest.
Hyperinflation is not new to America. It occurred as far back as colonial times within American history and again during the civil war. In between these times between 1819 and 1866 and after the civil war up until 1907 early America suffered through many periods of civil strife, bank collapses and deep recessions. It was not until the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was enacted that these frequent re-occurring economic crises subsided. These earlier re-occurring recessions and subsequent bank collapses prior to creation of the Fed stemmed from a weaker banking system.
The creation of the Federal Reserve Act shored up the weaker areas within the banking system and protected banking interests over the public. The banking elite that created it, sold the citizens of America promises built upon lies. They have been lining their own pockets with massive amounts of money, paid by the blood and sweat of US taxpayers ever since. The world is not new to hyperinflation. It has been experienced many times throughout the world in just the last century. Bringing with it massive economic events so devastating, that entire societies become consumed.
Here is a partial listing of countries struck by hyperinflationary events throughout the 20th & 21st centuries.
• Poland 1921 – 1924
• Austria 1922
• Weimar Germany 1923
• Greece 1944
• Taiwan 1945 -1952
• Hungary 1946
• China 1949
• Israel 1971 -1985
• Chile 1973
• Mexico 1982 -1993
• Bolivia 1984 -1985
• Argentina 1989
• Brazil 1990 – 1994
• Yugoslavia 1993 – 1994
• Bulgaria 1996
• Zimbabwe 2004 – 2009
There are several very important facts that must be understood.
• It has always been the complete failure of the country’s currency in each of these events that created the hyperinflation.
• Throughout history fiat currencies have always had a lifespan history of 30 to 40 years and then they implode.
• The US dollar, currently America’s fiat currency and the world’s reserve currency has now been in existence since 1971.
• Because the US dollar is now 41 years old, it is already overdue for its own destruction.
Experts in economics and finance including trends forecasters, strategists and analysts for years have been trying to inform America about the declining economic conditions within the US economy. Warning us how inflation has been consuming the United States and devaluing the dollar as a result. Warning us that if our problems were not properly addressed and concrete steps were not implemented to fix the situation in a timely manner, that conditions would only get worse until a crisis point is reached.
Did the US Government and the Federal Reserve who are directly responsible for creating the situation American is currently in Listen? Is it possible these experts could all be wrong? Sadly the answer to both of these important questions is no. All the experts are “dead on the mark” with their projections. Failure of the Government and Federal Reserve to take any substantial corrective action in a timely manner has now brought America directly to the crisis point.
Today with America’s debt constantly increasing and constant indecisions in government to fix the problem, America’s debt has become unsustainable. Like a house of cards built next to an open window, the whole thing will collapse; it’s just a matter of when. There is no way the US Government, Federal Reserve or anyone else can slow down the impending destruction, as any corrective action taken now, would be far too little too late. Hyperinflation once again, in America is arguably going to be the final outcome. Be Prepared!
Tom Genot -
About The Author:
Information on preparing and protecting you, your family and your assets from the pending economic crises and destruction of the US dollar. Author Tom Genot provides information and resources helpful to everyone. Insure your prepared check us out at www.coinbullion.net
- Author Articles
- More From This AuthorInflation is a serious problem that will affect any society overtime. Serious monetary stresses are created that will affect the most basic of needs such as food for your family to eat, fuel for your car or...Lately, many people in the world have been closely watching and reading the news reports concerning the current global economic situation. The European and American debt situation is now going out of control....For decades now, the world has been partying wildly, while drinking from the proverbial punch bowl of good times. Ever since the gold window was closed by President Nixon in 1971 governments have increasingly...At the end of WWI Weimar Germany was suffering from rising inflation, which was starting to get out of control. During a two year period from 1921 through 1923 Inflation was running away. During the time,...America has had a history of fiat currencies dating back as far as the American Revolution. Even before America’s colonists won their independence from the British. It was in 1775 that the Continental...
- Related Articles
- Related ArticlesHire Android Application Developer-The best way to get powerful mobile apps for Android smart phonesAndroid has revolutionized the smart phone market and today an ever increasing number of people across the globe prefer this robust mobile operating system. Recently, android has become a market leader in the...The gateway to the golden triangle and heart of India – Delhi is the business and cultural capital of the subcontinent. Formerly named as Indraprasthaby Pandavas, the city has seen rising and downfall of...Tickets printing are a pattern that isn't likely to go away too quickly. Be it for the theatre or even a special screening or the public or the playground or for the zoo, the truth is it includes any public...Hair growing in the unwanted regions of your body may not be liked by you. It is a common issue that hairs grow in several parts of our body irrespective of where we want them. Underarms, hands, legs, etc are...There are different ways we could be hurting our credit scores and we usually do this unknowingly. Things like maxing out credit card limits, opening new lines of credit and ignoring payment deadlines all...
- Latest Articles
- Latest ArticlesSeveral brides choose to stick with custom when arranging their weddings, and make sure to incorporate each of the components that happen to be commonly related having a lavish wedding, like that...Because the world will be heading in the direction of foreign trade as well as rise in information and technology systems, it really is becoming extremely convenient for people to communicate as well as do...The High Intensity Discharge or HID kit lamps create more visible light when you consume a unit of power. The amount of light created is 300% more than the standard halogen bulb. The reason for this unusually...Limited Period Offer for buy any domain, Just click the click and use promo code to buy domains -Limited Time Only 99 Cent Domains (.Com .Net .Org .Biz .info ) = Its promo code expires June 30 2013 ....When you take a first glance at the segway transporter, you will immediately discredit anyone who tells you that this device can transport a human being. This is because it is a machine that only has two...